Permaculture gardening and Yoga
2nd – 6th May 2020
19th – 23rd September 2020
Nourish your mind, body and soul by reconnecting with nature and yourself in the stunning settings of Suryalila, one of the most popular Yoga Retreat Centres in Southern Europe.
This all-inclusive experience combines permaculture classes, hands-on training in our gardens, two yoga sessions per day, a nature walk in the Natural Park and a relaxing treatment.
May is one of the most beautiful months in Andalucia, our gardens and olive groves are blooming and thriving. During your stay, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the soothing embrace of Suryalila Yoga Retreat Centre while taking part in our project, learning how to grow your own organic food and get inspired by permaculture.
Permaculture is a design framework that mimics natural ecosystems to create sustainable ways of living. It is about taking time to observe and value the diversity of beneficial relationships between all living organisms and our inner landscape.
This experience will give you a deep insight into how to turn your back garden into a little wildlife haven, step into the world of permaculture or simply embrace a more sustainable lifestyle and a yoga practice.
Typically your day will start with an energising morning Yoga session, followed by a nutritious breakfast and a class focused on organic horticulture, soil regeneration and permaculture principles.
After class, you will enjoy a delicious farm-to-table vegetarian lunch as well as time to lounge by the salt water pool, take a walk in the surrounding countryside or relax and take in the atmosphere.
In the afternoon, we will explore how permaculture principles can be put into practice and get our hands dirty in the gardens.
One day will include a guided foraging hike in the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, learning about wild indigenous plants, their properties or visiting neighbouring projects which are contributing to sustainable care of the land (subject to availability).
Before dinner, you will be able to join restorative yoga classes or treat yourself to a massage. Dinner is served buffet style and can be enjoyed in our cosy dining room or in our patios and pagodas with countryside views. The evenings are free for you to enjoy the sunsets, explore the area, relax or hang out with other guests.
The course includes:
- 4 nights accommodation in Suryalila’s beautifully decorated rooms
- Three gourmet organic vegetarian meals a day, unlimited tea, coffee and fruit
- Two yoga classes every day
- One treatment of choice: either Thai massage, deep-tissue massage, acupuncture or cupping (30mins)
- Tuition fees and teaching materials
- Use of all facilities including the salt water pool, sauna (on assigned days) and wi-fi.
This course is open to all levels of yoga experience, all ages, families, couples, friends and solo travellers.
- Deluxe Double: €725 pp | for two sharing €1290
- Superior Double: €665 pp | for two sharing €1122
- Superior Twin: €665 pp | for two sharing €1170
- Triple Yurt: €501 pp
- 8 people Dorm: €477 pp
- Eco-casa Twin/Double: €625 | for two people sharing €1034
- Glamping Twin tent: €585 | for two people sharing €954
Register yourself below to book a place or request more information.