Introduction to Permaculture and Yoga
26th – 30th June / 29th Oct-4th Nov
Nourish your mind, body and soul by reconnecting with nature and yourself in the stunning settings of Suryalila, one of the most popular Yoga Retreat Centres in Southern Europe.
This all-inclusive experience combines permaculture classes, hands-on training in our gardens, daily yoga sessions and a nature walk in the Natural Park.
May is one of the most beautiful months in Andalucia, our gardens and olive groves are blooming and thriving. During your stay, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the soothing embrace of Suryalila Yoga Retreat Centre while taking part in our project, learning how to grow your own organic food and get inspired by permaculture.
Permaculture is a design framework that mimics natural ecosystems to create sustainable ways of living. It is about taking time to observe and value the diversity of beneficial relationships between all living organisms and our inner landscape.
This experience will give you a deep insight into how to turn your back garden into a little wildlife haven, step into the world of permaculture or simply embrace a more sustainable lifestyle and a yoga practice.
Typically your day will start with an energising morning Yoga session, followed by a nutritious breakfast and a class focused on organic horticulture, soil regeneration and permaculture principles.
After class, you will have time to lounge by the salt water pool, take a walk in the surrounding countryside or relax and take in the atmosphere.
In the afternoon, we will explore how permaculture principles can be put into practice and get our hands dirty in the gardens.
One day will include a guided foraging hike in the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, learning about wild indigenous plants, their properties or visiting neighbouring projects which are contributing to sustainable care of the land (subject to availability).
Before dinner, you will be able to join restorative yoga classes (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) or treat yourself to a massage. Dinner is served buffet style and can be enjoyed in our cosy dining room or in our patios and pagodas with countryside views. The evenings are free for you to enjoy the sunsets, explore the area, relax or hang out with other guests.
The course includes:
- 6 nights accommodation in Suryalila’s beautifully decorated rooms
- Gourmet organic vegetarian meals, tea, coffee and fruit
- Daily yoga classes
- Tuition fees and teaching materials
- Use of all facilities including the salt water pool, sauna (on assigned days) and wi-fi.
This course is open to all levels of yoga experience, all ages, families, couples, friends and solo travellers.
Prices March & October:
- Deluxe Double: €966 pp sole occupancy | for two sharing €840pp
- Superior Double: €870 pp sole occupancy | for two sharing €708pp
- Triple Yurt: €618 pp
- Double Yurt: €810 pp sole occupancy | for two sharing €642pp
- Eco-casa Twin/Double: €810pp sole occupancy| for two people sharing €642pp
- Glamping Twin tent: €750pp sole occupancy | for two people sharing €582pp
- Deluxe Double: €644 pp sole occupancy | for two sharing €560pp
- Superior Double: €580 pp sole occupancy | for two sharing €472pp
- Triple Yurt: €412 pp
- Double Yurt: €540pp sole occupancy | for two sharing €428pp
- Eco-casa Twin/Double: €540pp sole occupancy| for two people sharing €428pp
- Glamping Twin tent: €500pp sole occupancy | for two people sharing €388pp
To register yourself and book a place or request more information, please send us an email: [email protected]