Join us in the heart of the Andalusian foothills for a guided nature walk and sustainable kitchen garden tour followed by a vegetarian farm-to-table lunch prepared by our high-end culinary team.
Danyadara and our host site, Suryalila Retreat Centre, offer visitors an opportunity to explore the sprawling hillsides of the Sierra de Grazalema foothills while learning about the imminent threat to the landscape of Andalusia: desertification, loss of biodiversity and the farming innovations Danyadara is presenting as a solution.
With a central location, this half-day eco-tour is easily accessed from the surrounding coastal towns, pueblos and Seville.
- Introduction to desertification and a guided walk from Suryalila grounds, past olive groves to view the agrarian landscape of today.
- Tour the kitchen garden and explore the permaculture project made possible through Danyadara.
- Harvest your own aromatic herbs in our garden and learn to make a smudge sticks that you can take home. Smudge sticks are bundles of herbs that are dried and burned for purification and ceremonial uses.
- Vegetarian lunch spread prepared by our gourmet chef that can be enjoyed at either indoor or outdoor seating around the retreat dining area. Water, coffee and tea included. *Organic wine, kambucha and fresh juices are available for purchase.
40 euro per person*
* 100% of what you pay goes directly to the Danyadara project.
Danyadara is located at Suryalila Retreat Centre close to Prado del Rey in Villamartín (Address: Cortijo La Fabrica, Pago del Pajarete, 11650 Villamartín – Cadiz).
You can book the excursion by calling us on +34 856 023 631 or +34 633 403 007 or by sending an email to [email protected] and let us know the date, how many people you would like to come with and if you need a pick up from Villamartín.
Please book at least two days in advance.
Note: if you would like to come as a group on a different date, please give us a call and we can discuss options.